Rhett - How did we ever get to "Sweet 16"? Super Bowl is always a special time for me. Stop, pick yourself up. Not for the reasons you may think. Those that know, know. I’m not a sports chick, really could care less. But, it’s a time I will always associate with the arrival of my beautiful boy. Super Bowl Sunday, 2010….I was slated for a check up at the hospital at 38 1/2 weeks pregnant. Well, they decided I would not be watching the game from home, but rather would be induced. I was totally ok with it, I wasn’t a very “good” pregnant lady and was ready to evict. Funny enough, thinking back, so many including myself didn’t even believe I could be a “kid” person, but there I was becoming a mother. The best gift I could have ever been given, was given to me 16 years ago. Today, we are not watching the Superbowl together for his birthday. But, I am lucky enough to spend the day with my s...
Popular posts from this blog
Teen Years - Full Speed Ahead
Kreativ Blogger
Thanks to Misty http://mistyandmatt.blogspot.com/ for this Kreativ Blogger award. I worked with Misty at The Make-A-Wish Foundation in Arizona here for a couple years, before she moved back to Nashville. She was a great co-worker, and has since turned into an even better, long-lasting friend. She has since moved back to Arizona, and those of us here are happy to have she and her beautiful family back for awhile. Her blog is truly what inspired me to try blogging! So here is what I am supposed to do: 1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. 2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. 3. Link the person who nominated you for this award. 4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know. 5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers. 6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. 7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that they have been nominated! 7 Things people may not know about me: 1. I am going to be a M...


Comments
Post a Comment